Monotony becomes interesting - visualized

Monotony becomes interesting - visualized
Monotony becomes interesting: like spontaneous combustion or pimps

Monday, January 3, 2011

Lucky

         I have experienced an awful loss, my friends. My dear friend, Lucky, passed away recently after he froze to death in the recent snowstorm. I noticed that he was kind of sick recently but I had no idea to what extent. We were good friends since the middle of the summer. I always gave him a nice glass of water to drink and he would gulp it down. He was always thirsty. Unfortunately, when the winter came, he started getting paler and paler. I thought nothing too much but decided to bring him inside the house. Then I went on vacation.... when I got home, I found him, lying limp, pale as death's hand. I just wish I hadn't made the mistake to leave him out in the cold for so long. He always seemed so strong. But I guess he just couldn't take it anymore. I will sincerely miss you, Lucky, you were the best bamboo plant a boy could ever have.
Requiescat In Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment