Monotony becomes interesting - visualized

Monotony becomes interesting - visualized
Monotony becomes interesting: like spontaneous combustion or pimps

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Perception of time

         You know the saying, "Time flies when your having fun?" It does, and it sucks. It's God's way of getting back at us and forcing us to be miserable that way we have seemingly small amounts of fun and tons of boringness. Today, I had the dumbest class called "Sacred Scripture." The class was so awfully boring that I think I'm actually dead and now typing this from beyond the grave. I'm a visible ghost. The lamest kind of ghost. Go back much farther in time when I was in Michigan over summer break when I was having crap loads of fun. A boat trip that lasted a whole day felt like several hours. How stupid is that?! I mean, how can I enjoy life when it is full of boring wastefulness? I can't, that's how.
        If I'm rocking out to "Cobrastyle" by The Teddybears which is about a three and a half minute song, and it seems to only last a minute; how can I rock to the song to it's full potential. On the unrelated side: I'm quite entertaining whilst rocking out to an awesome song.
        On the other side of things - how about your favorite show? It's probably an hour or a half an hour long. Yet you lose 10-20 minutes from commercials. And those commercials seem to last FOREVER (Except the really entertaining ones) !! And what really bothers me is when they play the same commercial twice in a row. And I just saw two interesting commercials. One was for almond milk. Milk do not have boobs. Therefore, it cannot produce milk. Almond milk is a lie. And secondly is the Allstate commercials where the guy in the pink headband and weights in each hand is all like, "I'm a hot babe out jogging." It made me lulz.
        As we can all very clearly see, God is out to get us. He wants us to have a dreadfully boring life with short bursts of fun only to be knocked down by more boringness. How lame...

No comments:

Post a Comment