Monotony becomes interesting - visualized

Monotony becomes interesting - visualized
Monotony becomes interesting: like spontaneous combustion or pimps

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome to monotony!

        Good day my fine citizens! My name is Mark and I will be talking you through this unimportant event in your life. I'm new to this so you'll have to forgive me for the boringness for awhile. Afterall, I'm just typing into a text box, not really knowing what is going to happen after publishing.
        So! I'm quite the fascinating ordinary person! In fact, I'm not just ordinary, I'm exta-ordinary. You may think this is the same word as extraordinary, however, it is quite the opposite. I'm the most average and painfully ordinary person you can imagine.
        Some call me crazy, and I would agree, sort of. I'm not a serial-killer crazy, no one likes that kind of crazy. I like to kind of think of myself as a likeable humerous crazy. As in, I will do an awesome lip synch to "King of Anything" by Sara Barielles. And yes, I'm amazing at it.
        I like to talk in different ways, so you may see me talking like this: "LIKE OH MAH GAH! WHO BE DIGGIN' IN 'DIS OATMEAL OVER HURR?" Or in other circumstances I may take a different approach: "This inferior Homosapien say's that after the combustion of two different elements they form another element. Hah! I laugh at his inferior mental computations!" To be honest, I don't really talk like that - ever. But what if I did? That would be a seriously annoying person. But some probably think I already am annoying. Oh well!
        If you have any suggestions on which I should talk about, I will gladly accept! Ideas would be greatly appreciated in my imaginative world that sometimes lack any substance. And by that I mean that my brain runs dry on ideas frequently.
        So now to end this post I say to you, "Buckle in yourselves, because I plan on being a super awesome blogger who may or may not get tired of blogging after a week or so." Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment